How much is gas where you live? How much does this affect us? Has anything changed for you since gas prices are sky high?
I am going to take a picture every week of gas prices and post them to see if anyone can match me. Today i saw a price for $4.60 a gallon.
Last night Robert and I were looking for somwhere to go on vacation in October. We were thinking Hawaii again. Very relaxing and a place right by the beach in Maui. However, the price for airline tickets are .....ARE YOU READY? over $900 per person!!!!! this is flying from San Diego and if we want to have a standby in LAX it goes down to around $700. Yikes.
I guess we'll be going somwhere local like Yosemite or Palm Springs. Any other suggestions?? Hmmm maybe Washington state? we'll see.
2 comments:
We are hovering at $4.00 for 87octane. How can you afford to drive to work?
well the good news is this is why I'm only working twice a week!
Post a Comment