Long time no post but FB has kept me preoccupied as well as being a mom. So I am a little annoyed today that I held Robbie for 1 1/2 hours and now just put him in the crib and did a bad thing as he kept crying....I gave him a bottle in the crib! Terrible for his teeth I know but geesh.
I look at this 2 ways, I'm no longer annoyed. I often reflect on things and say you know what get over it. I longed for the day that I would be a mom. Secondly this won't last forever. Pretty soon he'll want me to stop the car before he gets to school and have me kiss him before his friends will see him (hint hint, this is something Robert did as a child!)
Anyways, lately Robbie has been funny about naps and sleep. Nothing too bad just that I tried 3 times since 1230 to put him to sleep.
I sit her chuckling because of some funny things he's done lately that I would like to write down and reflect in the years. For the past 2 days, I've thought Robbie was picking up the phone and chatting with Aunt Mimi and Lindsay. Yesterday Oralia called me and I thought no Robbie was in the bathtub no where near the phone. As I spoke to Robert this morning we both figured it out. Robbie who explores everything, changed the answering message on the phone!!!! Sure he likes to chat on the phone but every phone call I was getting people were saying the same thing!
Also for 2 days I looked for my bluetooth. I let him play with it, my fault yes but looked everywhere for it. Then after 2 days he brings it to me! i have no idea where it was all this time.
He loves doing his "Stinky pants Dance". He is full of giggles and tries to get away with stuff but Robert and I are determined to win this one and be consistent.
I love being a mom and thank God that I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment