I suppose I don't keep up the blog like I use to because I pretty much stick with the quick and easy way to post about my life.
But thinking lately that I need to write and jot down some things
But thinking lately that I need to write and jot down some things
A few days ago Robbie told me as we were just sitting there " Love you Mom". Music to my ears of course. He has told me he loves me but to say it on his own was wonderful to hear.
We are done with potty training. It reminds me a little of Cesar in how he tell dog owners that he is actually training them not the dogs. Robbie has been potty trained for awhile. It was really a control issue and well just reminding Robbie where his place is in the pack!
The other day Robbie and I were watching Curious George and he's watching George put a balls in boxes they don't fit in. Robbie says "balls don't go in there". In the last few weeks his language is improving. Just the other day the girl at the kids zone at 24 fitness told me that "I'm actually having a conversation with him now".
Robbie is no longer a baby but a full blown toddler with all the energy that goes with it.
Robbie is no longer a baby but a full blown toddler with all the energy that goes with it.
About a month ago we had put him to bed but later I found him in our bed reading his Bible! now how could I punish him for doing that!
I love to see him dance and sing at church. I will have to get a better video but he had a great time at church last week possibly because he was getting extra attention and up near the front since I told the kids ministry person that we are still in the beginning stages of training.
Today we went to the Ears, Nose and Throat doctor. For the most part he did fine. The NP did state she noticed his high activity level which may be because he doesn't get rested sleep. The opposite of what you would expect. Robbie got an Xray and needed a little help holding his head still but got stickers and he was fine.
Today we went to the Ears, Nose and Throat doctor. For the most part he did fine. The NP did state she noticed his high activity level which may be because he doesn't get rested sleep. The opposite of what you would expect. Robbie got an Xray and needed a little help holding his head still but got stickers and he was fine.
At Christmas he learned to crack eggs perfectly and loves making cookies. I would let him make them more except they are a huge temptation for me. He proably requests to make cookies at least once a week.
Robbie loves wearing his boots. He used to put on moms boots but Grandma gave him firemen and cowboy boots which he loves to put on and pretend.
Robbie loves wearing his boots. He used to put on moms boots but Grandma gave him firemen and cowboy boots which he loves to put on and pretend.
Grandma Ima taught him jingle bells and his singing voice was finally heard. It's not loud and he occasionally will sing a nonsense kind of jingle. I try to sing but for some reason can never remember words and will just hum. This is the reason they have CD's and I bought him one that has the worship songs from church. We're learning.
He loves puzzles and building robots with daddy. He has really enjoyed watching 70's cartoons lately and thinking I may need to get some videos for him.
He loves puzzles and building robots with daddy. He has really enjoyed watching 70's cartoons lately and thinking I may need to get some videos for him.
Time to sign off as I have to wake Robbie up from his nap in half an hour.
Hopefully I can post again soon
1 comment:
why did he have to go the ENT?
Post a Comment