I praise God for my friend Amy who has been my prayer warrior, friend, spiritual advisor for almost 6 years. I remember first seeing this video like it was yesterday. I was in a spiritual rut. God connected us and through all our failed IVF's she was there for comfort and knowing exactly what I needed to hear when I felt like I was in a deep valley.
Shortly after Robbie was born, she asked for us to pray for her to meet a Christian. About 2 years later she met her Christian man and his name happened to be Christian! God really does listen and when you make your prayers be known, He was really taking it literally ;-)
Amy was married March of 2010. About a month later I had a phone call from Amy asking me about IVF and what to expect. April 2010 she had two embryos implanted and we prayed for God's will that Amy be blessed with a baby at age 42.
God's hands was truly on Amy from the beginning. I reflect back to when I thought I might be pregnant. We were going through our house being on the market for over a year and not being able to sell it. That Monday I woke up and before taking a shower I remember thinking "God what are the chances that 2 good things could happen to me at one time". I then remember thinking that God is capable to move mountains and also make a million good things happen to me. I am in His hands and He is in control.
I say this because when Amy told me that she only had 2 embryos, I again joked "God you have your work cut out for you!" But God again is in control and a few days later Amy found out she was pregnant.
Valentines Day Februrary 14, 2011 Christian Jr. entered the world and looked in his mommy's eyes.
Amy is that person that I can say she has walked the walk. Her testimony lives through life. Past or present, her life is a reflection of the good and the bad stuff that happens in our life in which God is present and His perfect timing knows what is best for us.
Just wanted to give thanks to God for my very special friend and her family
No comments:
Post a Comment