Friday, February 18, 2011































































































Robbie had a Valentines Day party at the Buckley's house. I loved being able to see Robbie with his friends. Of course he ate everything they gave him and wasn't picky. Of course he cried when his balloon was taken from him, of course he listened to every word of the story that Tia Letty read! All because mommy was there! Robbie followed his buddy Andre everywhere.
Robbie's favorite cartoons now are the Superfriends. He loves Batman, Superman and Aquaman in that order I think. The other day he put daddy's work shirt on and pretended he was "uberman". He jumps off the couch and pretends he is flying.
When mommy and daddy are pooped out we sometimes all get into bed together and go to sleep. After our prayer time, Robbie will say "love you too mommy, love you too daddy, love you too Hundley". Pretty soon after he falls asleep, mommy puts him into his own bed because he is all over the place.
During the MLK weekend we did hardcore Potty Training. We spent the weekend side by side with robbie and threw away his diapers. He did great and is now completly potty trained. He loves his Superman and Thomas underwear. On the 3rd day we decided to take the trolley to Old Town. Not sure where my brain was. I don't know why I thought that it was a great idea. We saw at least 3 transients and it felt like the place was crawling with germs and at risk for contracting TB! What made it worse was that I didn't have any sanitizer which I always carry. Robbie at one point even put his mouth on the window rail! YIKES! Robbie did so great with using public restrooms and we ate at the Old Town Mexican Cafe.
Mommy and Robbie met up with an old friend, Michelle. Robbie had a great time with her kids and Robbie has been asking to go back ever since.
He calls Abuelita "lita" and mom tells me that when grandma is falling asleep he goes over and says "wake up". Not suprising since when I'm tired he comes over and tries to open my eyes and says the same thing.
The other day Robbie was getting into my purse. He comes over and says to me "mommy what's this?" it is a feminine product and I'm not sure what to say but I manage to say it's mommy's medicine. It's wrapped up and he motions "drink it?" and I say noooo and then the only other way he knows is motioning to his bottom and says "here?".. ...i'm not even sure what I said but just looked at daddy and giggled!











No comments: