Monday, August 07, 2006

ALL IS WELL:
Psalm 31:19 "Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thouh has wroght for them that trust in thee."
My Keeping Power is never at fault, but only your realization of it. Not whether I can provide a shelter from the storm, but your failure to be sure of the security of that shelter. Every fear, every doubt, is a crime against my Love. Oh! children, trust. Practice daily, many times a day saying "All is well". Say it until you believe it, know it.
I have today a clear mind and able to hear God speak to me. How I wish that I could have resisted fear and worry, and doubt on Friday. I know that "all is well". God place your hands on my womb and this baby to keep him or her safe. God I thank you for all the prayers that are uplifting this baby. Forgive me for doubting you on Friday. Blessed be Your Name.
I will leave tomorrow in Your hands.

No comments: