Thursday, August 24, 2006

Not punishment:
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us" Psalms 103:12

I will guide your efforts. You are not bieng pushined for past sins. Take My Words, revealed to you each day from the beginning, and do in all things as I say. I have been showing you the way. You have not obeyed Me in this.
I have a plan that can only in this way be revealed. So rarely do I find two soulds in union who want only My Will, and only to serve Me. The union is miracle-working. I have told you taht I am longing to use you. long ago My worlds would have been brought to Me, had I been served by many such two souls. It was always "two and two".

Robert and I read this last week. I'm not sure what some of it means but I do know that God is working through us. I also feel His reassurance in this that we are not suffering through infertility because of past sins. I have not really felt like this but I know that this does affect Robert somewhat. Praying God that you reveal Your Plan for our lives.

No comments: