Thursday, August 03, 2006

Riches.
Never let yourselves think "we cannot afford this", or "shall never be able to do that"Say, "the supply for it is not here yet, but it will come if we should have it. It will surely come".

Perserverence in saying that and gradually a feeling of being plentifully suplied and of being surrounded by riches will possess you. That feeling is your faith clamining My Supply, and according to your faith it shall be unto you.
But it is not the faith expressed in moments of prayers and exaltation I look for but the faith that lays immediatly to rest the doubts of the day as they arise, that attacks and conquers the sense of limitation.
"Ask and ye shall recieve".

Praying to you Lord to lead me into a peaceful place tomorrow. Regardless of the results. I have felt your presence surrounding me and know that your Will is guiding my life daily. I am thankful for everything. I feel as though you have allready blessed me with a wonderful husband and family.
I have felt the prayers of many friends and family in my life. I thank you Lord that you have given me such a great support in this time of anxiety and fearfulness.

My request to you is a pregnancy but I am willing to accept that I may never be pregnant and that your wish for me is to go through the door of adoption. I pray for my dear friend Kara and B. for positive results.
Thank you lord AMEN

No comments: