
Exodus 33:14 "And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."
Keep close to Me and you shall know the Way because, as I said to My disciples, I am the Way. That is the solution to all earth's problems. Keep close, very close to Me. Think, act and live in My presence. How dare any foe touch you, protected by Me! That is the secret of all Power, all Peace, all Purity, all influence, the keeping very near to Me. Abide in Me. Live in My Presence. Rejoice in My Love. Thank and Praise all the time. Wonders are unfolding.
To me this passage proclaims that God will go with me as Robert and I transfer our embryos. Rest to the Israelites most likely meant physical rest but also could have meant emotional rest. As I go into today's transfer, I will take the Lord's presence with me and rest both emotionally and physically. Thank you Lord for living in Me and showing me Your Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment