Expect Many miracles:
My guardianship is so wonderful. Expect not one miracle but many. Each day's happenings, if of My working, and under My control, are miracleworks.
"This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him." John 2:11
Everyday it seems like I have a direct connection to what God is saying in my life. One week ago I had a different perspective on life. I had a patient who was only 18 years old that died of complications from her Lupus. I can still see her face as her grandmother stroked it, with no life or soul that was there no longer. I had a new reflection that life could be taken away so abruptly. My life is in God's hands. And everyday is a miracle of being with my husband, family and friends.
I recieved an email from my friend Robin at Hannah's prayer. It was encouraging and reminded me that God can do anything. The baby blanket being a symbol that one day I'll be holding our child- wheather it is biological or adopted.
The desires of my heart to be pregnant is still there. I long to share the moment of recieving the big news, the ultrasounds, the first kick and yes, the pain of labor. This may not be God's Will and I have accepted that.
I will still go on with my life. I have postponed many things surrounding the day of my pregnancy test and days afterward. This time, Robert and I decided we will go on with our lives. I will go to Cambria to meet my Hannah's PRayer friends, I will go to Kathleen's Wedding and let God guide and protect me all the way through.
No comments:
Post a Comment