Forget-Forgive
"Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any; even as Christ forgave you, so aldo do ye". Clossians 3:13
Our Lord we thank Thee for so much. We bless Thee and praise Thy Glorious Name. Fill your world with Love and laughter. Never mind what anguish lies behind you. Forget, forgive, love and laugh. Treat all as you would trat Me, with Love and consideration. let nothing that others do to you alter your treatment of them.
One thing that has been troubling me is working at my job. I love what I do but have not felt valued by my employer. Finding out that I make 30% less than what I should be didn't make me feel great. I need to focus on bigger things than this and hope that the negotiations next week will put me where I should be. I also need to forgive and forget that my director was directly invovled in the past few years. And if they were involved, I need to give it up and know that God has my best interests at heart.
Please God allow me to have a good heart in this matter and let You lead me in the direction that you would want me to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment