TRUE SUCCESS
Joshua 1:3 "Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, a I said unto Moses".
Our Lord we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.
Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day. PRotected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things. Rely on this and go forward. You have now entered upon the stage of success. You must not doubt this. You must see this. Beyond all dobut you must know it. It is true, It is sure. There is no age in Eternal Life. Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude. These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousnmess of rescue. Go forward now and conquer. Go foward unafraid.
This last week was a bit frustrating for me as our transfer has been rescheduled twice. I wish I had a turn off switch for my worries. My lining isn't what it should be and I had to get a shot to hopefully make it 8mm to make ready for implantation. The original date was the 14th then the 21st. Now, I'm hoping for next Sunday or Monday. I really do need to turn my worries over to God. The faith that the Israelites had in crossing the Red Sea must have been tremendous. They visually saw how high the waters were and still proceeded to cross. No matter what the barriers are in front of me, I will cross with faith that God will protect me. I will go forward unafraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment