Friday, July 21, 2006

The way of Praise: I will praise thee with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praise unto thee Psalm 138:1
I am teaching you both My Way of removing mountains. The way to remove mountains is the way of Praise. When a trouble comes think of all you have to be thankful for. Praise, praise, praise. Say "thank you" all the time. This is the remover of mountains your thankful hearts of praise.
I do feel today that I have a lot to be thankful for. I feel like Robert and I are starting our journey with something to look forward to, either becoming pregnant with our embryos that are awaiting to be transferred on Monday or moving forward to adoption. I will Praise God for everything He has done in my life. I Praise God for my husband, family and friends. God has brought me through the last 3 years of infertility with more character. Thank you God for moving mountains!

No comments: