- The verse for today is Psalm119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothingsall offend them. There are 4 paragraphs but wanted to include this part for us.
My children that Peace does truly pass all understanding. That peace no man taketh from you. No man has the power to disturb that Peace, but you yourselves can let the world and its worries and distractions in. - You can give entrance to frears and despondency. You can open the door to the robber who breaks in upon, and destroys, your peace.
Set yourself this task to allow nothing to disturb your peace, your heart calm, with Me. Stop all work, stop all intercourse with others--until this is restored. Do not let those about you spoil your peace of heart and mind. Do not let anyone without any trouble, any irritation, any adveristy, disturb it for one moment.
Look on each difficulty as training to enable you to acquire this peace. Every work, every interruption--set yourself to see that none of it touches the harmony of the real you that is hid with Me in the Secret Place of the Father
I feel at total peace with the transfer tomorrow. I have spoken to a few family members and will spend tomorrow without distractions for the place of calmness that I have right now. Lord, Robert and I are prepared for anything tomorrow. I pray that we will accept what you place before us with acceptance and faith as small as a mustard seed.
No comments:
Post a Comment