Friday, July 28, 2006

Romans 8:24 Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keep us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.
This passage was speaking to me. I wanted to spend a quiet time with God today at 1pm during a friends transfer that would happen at this time. I had recieved an email from my sister earlier this week and unable to hear the sermon passage but just decided to read the whole chapter. This specific couple of verses caught my eye and touched my heart.
It is hard to know what to pray when I have 5 embryos that could still be growing inside of me. What do you pray for 1 or 2 to live? 5 to live? Doubts, Fears, cloud my mind. Not so much that I could have triplets or quads but the doubt that this again didn't work. I know that God knows my intermost thoughts and that He does my praying for me. That is what I prayed for today. Thank you God for giving this scripture to me today
.

No comments: